Our spring 6-aside is back, bigger and better with a $1500 prize pool on offer. Spots are limited and filled on a first come, first serve basis so get your team together and register now.
Finals series is in sight and another year of UNSW Football Club history has passed, meaning it is time to renew our Club representation.
This year, we are holding our AGM early to maximise the handover time with a new committee. We want to make it as easy as possible to get involved in any capacity and have a smooth transition.
All committee roles will be declared vacant at this meeting in accordance with our Constitution. To read a short summary of each role, head to the expression of interest form (https://goo.gl/forms/
The meeting will be held at the David Phillips Sporting Fields, Daceyville on Wednesday 30th August 2017 commencing at 6:20pm.
The agenda for the AGM will be as follows:
- Attendance and Proxies (Secretary, Andrea Olrich)
- Welcome, introduction to the meeting and apologies for absence (President, Robin Chan)
- President’s Report (President, Robin Chan)
- Treasurer’s Report (Acting Treasurer, Andrea Olrich)
- Opportunity for questions and discussion
- Election of 2017-18 Executive Committee
- Election of 2017-18 Committee
UNSW FC Secretary
UNSW FC are proud to announce our entry into the Men’s and Women’s Futsal State League competition for 2017-18.
We will be holding trials at the following times/dates at Ascham School Gymnasium, 188 New South Head Rd, Edgecliff NSW 2027.
Trials will be coordinated by Renato Jelen 0425 197 522
Interested players should complete this form before attending trials.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any general questions.
Monday 26th June
U13’s – 430pm – 530pm
U15’s – 530pm – 630pm
U18’s – 630pm – 730pm
OPEN Women’s – 730 – 830pm
Saturday 1st July
U13’s – 5pm – 6pm
U15’s – 6pm – 7pm
U18’s – 7pm – 8pm
Open Women’s – 8pm – 9pm
Wednesday 28th June
U12’s – 430pm – 630pm
U14’s – 530pm – 630pm
U16’s- 630pm – 730pm
Youth Men’s – 730pm – 830pm
Open Men’s – 830pm – 930pm
Sunday 2nd July
U12’s – 8am – 9am
U14’s – 9am – 10am
U16’s- 10am – 11am
Youth Men’s – 11am – 12pm
Open Men’s – 12pm – 1pm
UNSW FC Men’s State League are seeking an assistant coach to join their established coaching team.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Assist with match day duties;
– Assist with evening training on Tuesday and/or Thursday and session planning ideas;
– Record and analyse match footage for trends and insights.
Please send expressions of interest and a short outline of your footballing experience to email@example.com.